Comfort and aerodynamics reach another level with Garneau's Course Race 2 cycling bibs. The minimally seamed shorts enhance the bib’s aerodynamics while remaining chafe free. The shorts are made with CB Gladiator fabric which provides good opacity and is treated with Coldblack to reflect heat. The inner legs are made with CB Lazer Rev specifically for compressive properties that maximize muscle performance. Ultra comfort suspenders are made of Kite Mesh that provides good airflow and moisture wicking and are soft, breathable and ultra-thin for a seamless integration under your jersey. The lazer-finished thigh hem further improves aerodynamics thanks to a smooth transition with the skin, and the women's-specific 5Motion chamois ensures amazing performance and comfort.
$110.00 - $220.00
- Motion efficency system (mes) combines a stiff and highly efficient pedaling platform with just enough torsional flex to allow for natural foot, ankle and knee movements during the pedal stroke - Exoflex built-in flex zone allows the toe area of the shoe to move independently of the main sole to optimize the natural flex of the toes, reduce heel slip, and improve overall traction - Stiff composite exobeam outsole is protected by a full-cover rubber tread to provide outstanding traction - Seamless upper provides protection and ventilation while the toe box area helps protect against obstacles on the trail - Quickfit upper with a single ratchet buckle system and two hook-and-loop straps for simple on-the-fly adjustments
$199.95 - $199.99
Kask's Mojito helmet is refreshing, stylish, and packed full of Kask's top-shelf Italian innovations. It features in-mold construction for a durable, well ventilated lid that hugs your head and Kask's Up-N-Down double-pivot fitting system that dials down on the top of your head and neck for a supreme fit. There's even an eco-leather chin strap that's incredibly comfortable and easy to clean.
- ECO Chinstrap Chin pad with eco-leather chinstrap The anallergic and washable chinstrap is extremely comfortable and helps to avoid irritation of the skin - M in moulding The innovative “in moulding” technology, joining the inner polystyrene cap to the outer polycarbonate one, ensures a better shock absorption. - MIT The MIT Technology, applied to all KASK cycling helmets, guarantees a higher safety and a complete protection thanks to the polycarbonate layer that covers the shell on the top, on the base ring and on the back. - Sanitized Inner padding fabric treated with antibacterial and antimicrobial Sanitized® process. - Up'n'Down The up‘n’down adjustment system gives the most precise and comfortable fitting of any helmet thanks to its unique double pivot design. This allows the back of the head to be cradled by the straps, which are then easily tightened to the correct tension by a central ratchet wheel. This fit system combined with a very breathable, non-slip, gel internal liner ensures top performance for the user. - Visibility High visibility stickers for maximum safety even in poor visibility conditions
- Lumos Kickstart is the world's first smart bike helmet that beautifully integrates lights, brake signal, turn signals, and helmet into a single cohesive whole. - Lumos meets the rigorous safety standards of the CPSC (USA), ASTM F1447 (Canada) and EN1078 (Europe). - Features 48 individual LEDs in the front and back to ensure your visibility on the road. Be seen, be safe! - Rechargeable battery with charging cable included - Automatic warning lights when braking - Now compatible with: Apple Watch / Strava / Apple Health - E-Bike certified - 6 hours battery life on blinking mode, and 3 hours on solid mode - Charging time of approx. 2 hours - Smartphone app - Wireless remote to control turn signal - Fits 21.3" – 24” (54 – 61cm)
$169.99 - $181.75
RISE ABOVE. With cutting-edge design and maximum ventilation, Rev is one of the official helmets of Team Giant-Sunweb. From hors categorie climbs to World Cup cyclocross racing, it’s the ultimate choice for superior fit, comfort and protection. FEATURES - 21-vent configuration for optimal airflow and top-of-the-head ventilation - LiteForm webbing for enhanced comfort and performance - Internal Structural Shell (ISS) for strength at a reduced weight - Giant CINCH+ fit system for simple and easy head-hugging comfort - Proprietary TransTextura PLUS anti-microbial fast-wicking pad technology - MIPS is a low friction layer between the head and the helmet that provides added protection with respect to angled impacts SPECIFICATIONS - Western: S (51-55cm);M (55-59cm);L (59-63cm) - Weight: 280g (size M, CPSC/CE) - Certifications: CPSC/CE;AS/NZS
With cutting-edge design and maximum ventilation, Rev is one of the official helmets of Team CCC. From hors categorie climbs to World Cup cyclocross racing, it’s the ultimate choice for superior fit, comfort, and protection. - 21-vent configuration for optimal airflow and top-of-the-head ventilation - LiteForm webbing for enhanced comfort and performance - Internal Structural Shell (ISS) for strength at a reduced weight - Giant CINCH+ fit system for simple and easy head-hugging comfort - Proprietary TransTextura PLUS anti-microbial fast-wicking pad technology - MIPS is a low friction layer between the head and the helmet that provides added protection with respect to angled impacts
POWER FORWARD. Clip-in. Crush the climb. Assume attack position. Blast the descent. The all-new Transmit mountain bike shoe gives you the power, efficiency, comfort, and confidence you need for all your singletrack adventures. Featuring the same Motion Efficiency System technology as our pro-level Charge series, the Transmit is a competitively-priced trail shoe that packs a punch. FEATURES - Fully integrated nylon/glass fiber MES ExoBeam midsole plate combines pedaling stiffness with flexibility for increased comfort, and stability on rough trails - High traction, one-piece rubber sole for maximum grip on slippery terrain - New ratchet buckle with rock shield and two injected hook-and-loop straps for easy on-the-fly adjustments - Reversed front strap for improved comfort - Reinforced toecap for added protection - Weight: 380g (size 44)
$110.00 - $137.75
- Motion Efficency System (MES) combines a stiff and highly efficient pedaling platform with just enough torsional flex to allow for natural foot, ankle and knee movements during the pedal stroke - ExoWrap hugs the foot to create a customized, secure fit - ExoBeam, nylon outsole - Shock-absorbing EVA midsole - Removable cover for the window of the cleat makes the shoe compatible with flat or 2-bolt cleats
$89.99 - $137.00
• Liv Club fit • ProTextura™ fabric on the front and back • Ultra-lightweigh Packable design is easily carried in jersey pocket • High collar for added protection • Full-length locking zipper with draft flap • Reflective details enhance safety in low light or foggy conditions
Developed through decades of experience, the SilverLine Short has been totally redesigned with a new woven and textured fabric that keeps the body cool while offering high compression. Classic Comfort and Compression SilverLine garments showcase performance and value as only decades of expertise in manufacturing cycling apparel can. The SilverLine short is the culmination of that experience. Utilizing a classic Giordana cut that has evolved over decades of refinement; the resulting fit is comfortable and non-restrictive, yet supportive with the perfect amount of compression. Textured Woven Fabric The shorts are constructed of a textured woven fabric which wraps the leg with two panels. This supports the quads and glutes separately and provides compression to reduce muscle fatigue as well as a cooling effect. The core system stabilizes the short while accommodating the waist and hips for a comfortable fit that stays in place. The waist is held in place with gentle jacquard elastic. Leg Cuffs The leg cuffs are 4.5cm in width and are constructed of soft woven elastic, which stays in place while remaining soft and non-restrictive. Rich Details The short is richly finished with reflective striping at the back of each leg, Giordana rubber logo and the new Cirro chamois. - Classic Giordana cut; comfortable, non-restrictive, with compression for support - Woven, textured fabric with cooling effects - Two panel leg system for separate quad and glute support - Stabilizing core system - Jacquard elastic waist band - 4.5cm non-restrictive leg cuffs of soft, woven elastic - Reflective striping at the back of both legs - Giordana rubber logo - Cirro chamois
$74.00 - $129.99
• Liv Relaxed fit • Lightweight, stretchable and durable fabric • TransTextura™ liner wicks moisture and dries quickly • Adjustable waist • 12” inseam • Removable chamois liner
Comfortable wind-blocking and water-repellent arm protection. FABRICS: -Light Wind Pro®: Windbreaking, breathable, DWR -Lazer Rev: Stretchability, support, shape recovery DETAILS: -Ergonomic fit: Pre-shaped to fit and support the body in motion -Super Light Grip at biceps: Maintains fit and is extra light to prevent bulkiness -Articulated elbows -Flatlock seams: Eliminate irritation and reduce chafing -Reflective accents
Take the leap to clipless. If you’ve been wishing for a pair of clipless cycling shoes that provides four-season comfort and simultaneously makes you look fantastic, Regalo is the shoe you’ve been waiting for. Wide closure straps allow you to quickly change in and out of riding gear, and these shoes stand above the crowd in terms of walkability. - ForceDrive nylon outsole gives entry to clipless pedal-level riders optimized stiffness for better power transfer - Streamlined tread keeps things light - Anti-slip studs in front, middle and rear of outsole provide enhanced walking ability - AIRSTREAM 4-vent Cooling System produce an airflow effect that works in conjunction with the honeycomb air mesh fiber on the upper, resulting in a complete cooling system - Last optimizes comfort and fit during on-road cycling - Three large Velcro straps provide easy, infinite adjustment - A two- or three-bolt cleat pattern fits any pedal style - Light TransTextura Plus anti-odor breathable sockliner - Air mesh tongue - Durable and breathable synthetic upper material with soft mesh collar and lining - SPD and SPD SL Cleat compatibility
The Terry Bella Short is known as one of the best cycling shorts available to women. Universally loved for its style, fit and all-day comfort, the Bella has all the best features, Terry's Flex Air Chamois, and just the right level of compression. Choose Bella if you want the best bike short made for women to ride frequently and aggressively and like to support products made in the USA. But don't just take our word for it – here's what the editors at Bicycling have to say: Our female testers had a tough decision to make but ultimately voted the Bella Short their fave for features such as its distinctive hot-pink perforated chamois, which delivered on its promise for increased comfort and breathability by wicking away moisture so riders didn't feel like 'I'd wet my shorts after a ride'. The nylon/spandex fabric felt slick and fast, with dark pink or gray stitching that provided just the right amount of flair. The nonelastic front waist should be the standard for shorts: it gives a biblike feel without the hassle of straps or the bathroom antics of bibs. Also, the fit is good as it always is with Terry and the silicone grippers were itch-free. Terry proudly manufactures this short in the USA at a green energy-certified sewing facility. Best quality, highest standards, local jobs. - Meryl nylon/spandex fabric with a high level of compression aids in muscle support and recovery for longer distances - Sculpted 6-panel fit with contrast leg stitching in 3 color options - Contoured waistband with elastic-free front yoke - Terry-branded silicone gripper inside leg opening keeps shorts in place while pedaling - Flat seam construction helps prevent chafing - 8.5-inch inseam - Flex Air Chamois with soft wing technology & perforated foam for breathability Flex Air Chamois: Unique to Terry, the Flex Air offers the best shape and construction for women. Seamless chamois with 4-way stretch Elastic Interface Technology provides freedom of movement on the saddle; multi-level foam padding is perforated for increased breathability; light, channeled microfiber fabric in Terry pink is antimicrobial and enhances moisture transfer; soft wing construction reduces bulk at inner thigh to avoid chafing. Made in Italy.
With the Women’s Neo Power Motion Shorts from Louis Garneau, compression is the key word. But what is the advantage of compression? First, it increases blood circulation in the muscles; good blood circulation during long rides allows better performance and increases resistance to fatigue by up to 10–20%. Second, it helps prevent muscle vibration which causes additional fatigue and soreness. The Neo Power Motion Shorts are made with Power + LYCRA fiber which offers great stretchability and compressive properties. In addition, a women’s Powerband at the cuff reduces lower leg pressure and provides support without restricting circulation. The women’s Motion Airgel chamois provides long-term comfort and support on the bike. - Flattering HugFit waist - Gel pocket at thigh - Compressive flattering women's Powerband that stays in place in movement - Flatlock seams - Reflective accents - Inseam: 10.5"/26.5 cm
These shorts achieve comfort through a shorter inseam coupled with a seamless inner leg, muscle supportive fabrics and a gel chamois. FABRICS: -CB Carbon + LYCRA® fiber: Moisture-wicking, antibacterial -POWER + LYCRA® fiber: Stretchability, muscle support -Power Mesh: Ventilation, stretchability, support DETAILS: -Ergonomic fit: Pre-shaped to fit and support the body in motion -HugFit waist: Evenly distributes pressure around the waist for a comfortable fit -Inseam: 5.5"/14 cm -Seamless inner leg: Reduces bulkiness and excess material that causes saddle bunching -W's Powerband: Compressive cuff that reduces lower leg pressure and provides support without restricting circulation -Flatlock seams: Eliminate irritation and reduce chafing -Back and bottom reflective accents
• Liv CLUB FIT • ThermTextura™ fabric provides lightweight insulation • UPF 30 sun protection
SHRED READY. The Fera mountain bike shoe offers the perfect touch of stiffness to keep you efficient with supreme comfort while looking out for your knee health. Whether you’re looking to ride on the local gravel path or more technical singletrack, Fera has you and your feet covered. FEATURES - Motion Efficiency System (MES)—keeps the forefoot stiff while enabling torsional movement of the rear and midfoot - MES integrated nylon plate technology, scientifically proven to provide heel-to-forefoot stiffness while allowing the lower leg and heel to move independently, results in a lower rate of knee injuries. - High-traction rubber sole comprises the ForceDrive nylon midsole and rubber outsole for confidence to push the limits on rock gardens and navigate the hike-a-bike sections. - The nylon upper material is built to ventilate and protect and contains high-density mesh inserts for excellent airflow while resisting mud, sand, and grass - Injection hook-and-loop closure keeps the straps from loosening as your ride, securing your foot from the get-go for the long haul. - Reversed front strap for improved comfort and a more secure fit from the reinforcement created by the opposing Velcro straps, relieving unnecessary foot pressure - Built with Liv’s 3F Design Philosophy to create a woman-specific fit last with a smaller forefoot and heel volume to provide optimal comfort without heel slip. - Double secure toe cleat inserts allowing exact cleat placement along a longer lateral surface.
$80.00 - $105.00
- ForceDrive Nylon midsole + Rubber outsole - Clipless with the TrackBone™ Tread - Enhanced, stretch resistance synthetic leather upper - 3 large Velcro straps - EgroComfort footbed with TransTexturaPlus anti-odor Tech
$94.99 - $100.00
- Liv Relaxed fit - ¾ sleeves - Slight V, non-restrictive collar - Strategically placed mesh inserts - Flatlock seams - Sublimated graphics - Quick-drying, moisture-wicking TransTextura™ fabric
You'll love the all-day riding comfort of Garneau's Fit Sensor 2 Bib Shorts. They feature Garneau's soft, breathable Fit Sensor fabric in a contoured 13-panel design that is ergonomic and offers excellent support. Plus, the Fit Sensors have an Airzone chamois that boasts perforated memory foam for airy comfort on even the longest rides. And, the Power Band leg grips keep these bibs in place without chafing, so they feel great mile after mile.
Ideal for hot summer days, the Equipe GT Series cycling jersey will keep you dry and comfortable thanks to super light and well-ventilated fabrics. Diamond fabric is an exceptionally light stretch knit with a diamond-shaped construction that provides the fabric with good ventilation and moisture-wicking properties. The side panels of the jersey are made with Airfit Mesh, a stretchable fabric that provides flexibility and excellent moisture control thanks to a semi-opaque structure. The three back pockets provide storage for your ride essentials and are angled to allow easy access while riding, with a reflective trim that will make you more visible to motorists in low light conditions. FABRICS: -DIAMOND: extremely light -AIRFIT MESH: excellent moisture control DETAILS: -Full length zip: Allows maximum ventilation -3 angled back pockets with reflective trim: Allow easy access and enhance visibility -Enviro pocket: Allows to separately store empty gel pouches to eliminate littering -Elastic at hem: Secures fit -Standard Fit Women -UPF/SPF 20
- Liv Club fit - Full length front zipper - 3 back pockets - Flatlock seams, non-restrictive collar - Sublimated graphics - ThermTextura™ fabric
- Liv Race Fit - Full length front zipper - 3 back pockets - Flatlock seams, non-restrictive collar - Sublimated graphics - Transtextura fabric wicks moisture and dries quickly - High-visibility reflective accents
• Liv Relaxed fit • Lightweight, stretchable and durable fabric • Adjustable waist • Unique sublimated patterns • 12” inseam
$84.99 - $92.00
Dial in your perfect fit with adjustable waist straps that keep your shorts snug to your hips on twisting descents. The supple stretch fabric pairs perfectly with all your backcountry trail adventures, where you’ll be free to pedal without restriction. FEATURES - Liv Relaxed Fit - Adjustable waistband - Fabric holds its shape - Zipper closure - Material stretches to move with every pedal stroke - Zipped rear pocket - UPF+ 50 sun protection - Materials: 90% nylon, 10% spandex - Available sizes: XS/S/M/L/XL/XXL
Limited Edition Veterans Day Jersey Made in Italy sizes S thru 4XL Mens & S-L ladies Full Zip
- Liv Club fit - Full-length front zipper - High-visibility reflective accents - 3 rear pockets - Flatlock seams, non-restrictive collar - Strategically placed mesh inserts - Quick-drying, moisture-wicking TransTextura™ fabric
- Liv Relaxed fit - ¾ sleeves - Slight V, non-restrictive collar - Strategically placed mesh inserts - Flatlock seams - Sublimated graphics - Quick-drying, moisture-wicking TransTextura™ fabric
Page 1 of 4 Next page