Parts for repair and maintenance of DT Swiss hubs. - DT Swiss 240s Shim Ring
- For MTB levers - 7mm x 1mm - Aluminum construction
$3.00 - $17.37
Origin-8's 1 1/8-inch Headset Spacers are made of lightweight and durable aluminum and come in 2mm, 5mm or 10mm thicknesses and lots of cool colors to add style to your ride. You get a bag of 10 spacers.
$3.99 - $38.99
- 6061 Forged Alloy - Made to O.E.M. specifications - Correct hardness to reduce damage to frame upon impact
- Oversize 10mm - Fits new style MTB & BMX levers - Aluminum construction
- Standard steel replacement
- Chrome allen seat binder bolt
Power Links provide tool free chain assembly. - 8-speed width: 7.1mm - 9-speed width: 6.8mm - Chain Compatibility: SRAM - Reusable: Yes
Power links provide tool free chain assembly. - Chain Compatibility: SRAM - Reusable: No
FSA Service Parts for BB30 Frames
- Compatible with Super Record, Record, and Athena EPS systems - Required for use with the charger and works with V2 systems - USA/North America plug - adapters required for other countries
$9.99 - $19.99
The Problem Solvers Single Chainring Bolts include 5 chainring bolts and nuts that are 6mm wide. This is the right size for most single-chainring setups. These chainring bolts are made of either aluminum, stainless steel, or chromoly.
QUICK-LINK FEATURE - Tool-free assembly (possible) - Non-reusable - TL-CN10 BENEFIT - Easy connect - Compatible with current 11-speed chains - Quick assembly tool
Grade 300 retainer bearings for headset and bottom bracket service - 5/32" ball diameter - 16 balls per retainer - Grade 300 Bearings - 10 Retainers/Bag
- Made of forged aluminum - Quality chrome-plated bolt and superior finish - Black
- MAX bearings are filled completely with high precision Grade 10 balls for maximum load capacity - No retainer means these bearings have 40 percent more capacity
This pair of 14" long extenders attaches the Old Man Mountain rack frame to the rear of your bike. The extenders have a slot for adjustability, which allows you to level the rack on different types of bikes. Includes hardware. - 14" length - Includes slots for adjustability - Made from 6061 aluminum and powder coated matte black for finish and durability - Can be mounted to eyelets or to the Old Man Mountain pucks if your bike does not have eyelets - May need to be bent to fit width of frame - Includes hardware
• Fits 3/8" Axles • Lightweight, compact design • Forged aluminum construction • Chromoly bolt
• Aluminum • CNC-finished
- Forged aluminum seatpost clamp and quick release
40-Series Bearing - Compatible with 110-, 40-, and 10-Series headsets
Screws required for mounting Campagnolo hydraulic rear calipers to bicycle frames. Lengths unique to frame specifications.
Converts CenterLock hubs to accept 6-bolt rotors - Available for standard Quick Release as well as Thru-Axle hubs - Extruded alloy collar with CNC shoulder pins and lock ring - Eliminates the need for rotor bolts
$19.99 - $23.99
When you need to move your handlebars up, install Sunlite's Chromoly Quill Stem Extender. One end goes inside the steerer tube and your quill stem inserts into the top. It provides 8 1/4 inches of rise and is compatible only with quill stems and steerer tubes.
EPS Power Unit Mounts are required for mounting the Power Unit to the bicycle and are available in both seatpost mount and waterbottle mount.
Lip-Locks secure your seatpost and add functional bling to your ride. - Non-quick release version of the Flip-Lock - Machined 6061-AL with stainless steel pivot and bolt - Anodized with laser-etched logo - For smooth operation, lightly grease the bolt threads
$23.00 - $24.99
- High-Friction PU Surface Improves Grip And Reduces Slipping - Microfiber Backing Provides A Smooth, Comfortable Feel - Embossed Diamond Pattern Looks Powerful And Improves Overall Grip - 2.0mm Thick
$24.00 - $49.00
Hellbender bearings have an improved seal structure and are cross compatible with Cane Creek headsets.
Enduro 24X37 ABEC-3 Sealed Bearing. Replacement bearing for Wheels Mfg bottom brackets for 24mm (Shimano) and 22mm/24mm (SRAM GXP) spindle cranks. ABEC-3 bearings are the most economical bearing Enduro offers but are extremely tough and durable. Grade 10 chromium steel balls are within 10/1,000,000" round. These are twice as round as the industry standard. 52100 high carbon chromium alloy races go through a vacuum de-gassing process resulting in the purest chromium alloy steel, hardened to R-62. Keeping everything together are riveted steel retainers and sealed with LLB type seals. - Dimensions: OD: 37mm / ID: 24mm / Width: 7mm - ABEC-3 - Grade 10, 5/32" chromium steel balls - Enduro Part # BB MR 2437 LLB-BLK - Imported - Sold in a bag of 2
Bearings for maintaining and rebuilding DT Swiss hubs. - DT Swiss 18307 Bearing
Page 1 of 2 Next page