The S-6 Black Steel Tire in K23 Tread is a great tire for any road bike. - K23 tread pattern - Made from quality Kenda rubber - Wire bead
$19.99 - $29.99
• MTB tire suitable for road use with shallow, raised center knobs
• Recreational tire with horizontal grooves for traction • Size: 26 x 1 3/8 • ISO 597
• Balloon tire with grooved tread • Large air volume for added shock absorption • Wire bead • Size: Schwinn cruiser-style 26 x 1 3/4 (571mm diameter)
$24.99 - $36.99
Sunlite's Cruiser 80 are balloon-like tires with grooved tread, large air volume for shock absorption. - Bead: Wire
A classic MTB tire with large, widely spaced knobs suitable for all conditions. - ISO: 559 - Bead: Wire - PSI: 65
$24.99 - $29.99
Vittoria's Evolution II is versatile and reliable—the choice for daily recreation and commuting on all types of surfaces. It's multi-surface tread grips all the time, regardless of where you ride, offering tremendous confidence and versatility. Vittoria's puncture-resistant belting lets you ride day after day without worrying about flats. - Multi-surface tread - Wire-bead - 35-58 PSI - 790 grams (26-inch), 840 grams (29-inch)
- Directional tread gives a smooth ride - Good traction for country roads with light gravel and dirt
A collaboration between Vee Tire and SE Bikes, the Cub tire features a classic BMX tread pattern blended with that bold SE styling. The square V-knobbies have been strategically placed for ultimate grip and traction. - 26 x 2.0" - Wire bead
$31.00 - $43.00
- 3mm thick protective layer - The archetypal high quality touring tire - E-Bike Ready. You can choose every Marathon for your E-Bike (E-25). The main sizes are approved and tested for E-bikes up to 50 km/h (E-50).
Michelin's Country Mud is a super versatile MTB tire. Tough enough for loose and rocky trails, it offers astonishing grip in slippery, wet conditions when traction is at a premium. The Country Mud features exceptional durability so you can enjoy this tire for many a ride.
$39.99 - $42.99
• Cruiser tire with beveled diamond-shaped tread for traction • Flame design • Wire bead
Tough enough for the meanest streets - Durable enough for urban assault, park riding, commuting, cargo bikes, etc. - Grooved slick tread design - Wrap-around tread pattern As the original urban assault tire, we designed the Hookworm to take the abuses of the most aggressive street riders. Bead-to-bead tread provides durability and traction whether you're dropping staircases, grinding rails, or riding in your local skate park.
Page 1 of 1