The Strada is Challenge's go-to tire for long days on the road. This all-condition tire combines a round profile that takes the sting out of rough pavement with a construction that provides maximum control and low rolling resistance. This tire takes tubeless to a higher performance level by combining TLR's properties with a handmade construction for the ultimate in traction and ride quality. This tire includes PPS, a Puncture Protection System placed between the tread and casing to increase resistance to punctures. And, puncture protection is enhanced when combined with the appropriate tubeless sealant. 260TPI SuperPoly casing.
- Handmade tires combine many attributes to create the most comfortable and low rolling resistance tires.
- TLR tires versions can be ridden tubeless by adding sealant but are also able to run with an inner tube.
- Vulcanized version ensures durability.
- Handmade construction offers maximum riding comfort
- A bead-to-bead inner coating offers added puncture protection and greatly reduces pressure loss over time.
- An aramid bead protection strip reduces rim chafing and adds longevity.
- The Puncture Protection Strip is a special fabric placed between a tire's tread and casing to increase resistance to punctures.
Going tubeless allows you to run lower tire pressures without the added weight of a tube. Lower tire pressure has many benefits, including greater traction, lower rolling resistance over rough surfaces, and decreased risk of a puncture-related flat.
Tubeless-ready rims and tires are parts of a complete system that eliminate the need for tubes by creating an airtight chamber between the rim and tire. Liquid sealant is added to the chamber to fill small punctures and maintain air pressure while you ride.
UST (Universal Standard for Tubeless) is a specific type of tubeless system that dictates the shape of the rim and tire beads. UST rims should be paired with UST-specific tires for best results.
|Black / 700c x 25||08855627005486||00548|
|Black/Tan / 700c x 25||08855627005479||00547||2815|