Giordana Merino Wool Socks are one of the most versatile accessories in the entire Giordana collection. Well suited for summer or winter temperatures, Merino Wool is a truly magical natural fiber. It has the ability to keep the body cool or warm, and pulls moisture away from the skin without becoming saturated as quickly as many synthetic fibers. A few pairs of these could be the only socks a cyclist needs to face an entire seasons worth of cycling.
- Giordana winter socks are made of blended New Zealand merino wool, nylon and Lycra
- Merino wool surpasses other wools in warmth, softness and breathability
- Naturally stretchy and lightweight
- Nylon provides added durability
- 5-inch cuff height
- 56% Merino Wool, 41% nylon, 3% Lycra
|Grey/Black / Small/Medium||842987022015||GI-SOCK-WOOL-GYBK-03||693|