$4.99 - $6.99
Sunlite's Alloy Cage comes in a rainbow of colors to match your bike. It's light, holds fast and looks great.
- 6mm XL alloy tubing construction - Universal fit - Weight: 50g
$6.00 - $7.50
Giant's Gateway Bottle Cages use 5mm-thick tubular aluminum for a safe, secure, and rattle-free hold on your bottles.
$7.99 - $9.99
JET is a biodegradable bottle made in food-grade squeezable polyethylene. The bottle has a sporty, sophisticated, and practical design that made it possible for us to achieve greater resistance for the bottle body while retaining unaltered its lightness and softness. Distinguished by an elegant and sinuous profile, the JET comes with a contoured bottle body with a smaller diameter for easier and improved handling, insertion, and removal of the water bottle under any circumstance. The standard 74mm diameter of the JET ensures it can be used with all the commercially available cages.
CamelBak's Big Bite Valve mouthpiece offers hands-free hydration and is ideal for any application. And, it's remarkably drip resistant.
$8.00 - $9.99
Features - Alloy bottle cage - 6mm alloy rod - Tough and still flexible - Compatible with various water bottles
$8.00 - $9.00
Features - Large valve allows 50% more flow than a standard bottle - Thin-wall polypropylene (PP) plastic - Easy to squeeze - 100% BPA-free - Recyclable
A stylish reinterpretation of the classic ‘tool bidon’ as used by many pros when training, the Elite Byasi is a spacious and easy to use tool case. - Keeps your tools, tubes, keys and phone safe and dry whilst out on a ride. - Innovative divider allows you to keep your personal effects separate from your tools and spares - Standard diameter (74mm)
$11.00 - $13.00
- Cleanspring with leak-proof valve and dust-resistant nozzle design - The narrow shape nozzle allows drinking from the side - 100% BPA-free antibacterial polypropylene material - Unique Pourfast dual-density bottle technology - Recyclable
A stylish reinterpretation of the classic ‘tool bidon’ as used by many pros when training, the Super Byasi is a spacious and easy to use tool case. - Keeps your tools, tubes, keys and phone safe and dry whilst out on a ride. - Innovative divider allows you to keep your personal effects separate from your tools and spares - Standard diameter (74mm)
Bottle cage support for fitting on frames that don’t have specific fixing holes, or to increase the standard number of bottle cages. Compatible with tubes having diameter from 25 mm to 70 mm (from 1 to 2.8 inch)
Planet Bike's Sideload Cage is perfect for smaller frames and compact geometry. This cold-forged aluminum cage loads from the right on downtubes and the left on seat tubes. And, it's only 41 grams!
- Side entry style bottle cage is ideal for smaller frames - Composite material - Reversible design
- 100% BPA-free insulated water bottle. - The updated design features triple wall insulation, keeping your liquid cooler 2X longer. - Integrated sports cap makes for quick hydration–pull for a cool stream and push to lock for a spill-free seal. - The innovative Sport Cap is two pieces–cap and valve–and easy to clean. Simply twist, pull, and wash. Plus, they're dishwasher safe. - Dash Handle turns your bottle into the ultimate travel companion, and its convenient loop keeps hydration at your fingertips. - Crafted in Colorado to reduce environmental impact - Weight: 127 g / 4.5 oz - Capacity: 0.59 L / 20 fl oz
- Self-adjusting elastomer to improve bottle retention - Made with high-impact composite material
The new design of the Custom Race Plus bottle cage streamlines the bottle for easier handling and improves bottle cage insertion/removal. - Painted with Fiber-reinforced (FRP) construction - Adjustable elastomer rubber shim - The choice of the world’s best Pro Teams
Custom Race Plus is an evolution of the most popular bottle cage in the world. It is permeated by a distinct and unmistakable racing feel. Tested and developed "on the road" with the most important Pro Teams worldwide Custom Race Plus satisfies the expectations of all cyclists, at any level. - Top-class hold on the bottle - Self-adjusting retention system - Used by the best teams in the world - Weight: 40g - Diameter: 74mm - Material: FRP
Made with a mix of materials - a carbon shell and glass fiber core - the Ciro bottle cage is optimized to be as light as possible. It's shaped to clamp the bottle very tightly, and has been given a minimalistic design so it does not upstage your bicycle.
$29.99 - $34.99
Hydrapak's Shape-Shift Reservoir has an internal baffle system to slim the profile and keep your water from sloshing around. With this PVC-free reservoir system, you can still turn the entire system inside out for super easy cleaning and drying! Plus, this reservoir is complete with a 36-inch tube, bite valve, Quantum Clip and Straight Shot Plug-N-Play Connector.
- Buttons improve grip on waterbottle - Welded tubular stainless steel construction
Innovative design with side and bottle insertion/removal - Carbon injection bottle cage - Extremely light, 25 grams - Compatible with all frames, ideal for sloping tubes or small sizes
Complete the look of your Super Record-equipped dream ride with Campagnolo's 18-gram Record Water Bottle Holder. This monocoque carbon marvel holds your bottle in the ideal position for quick and easy entry/exit. It's sleek, it's dreamy, it's 100% Campy.
Page 1 of 1