- Chrome - Sold individually
$12.99 - $19.99
- Forged aluminum - 7/8-inch seat-clamp diameter - 165 grams
$18.99 - $22.99
Kalloy's 602 seatpost comes in a wide variety of diameters to fit most frames. Simple, sturdy, and lightweight, the 602 makes a great replacement seatpost.
- Chromoly construction - Classic BMX design - Material: Cro-Mo - Setback: 0mm
- Alloy seatpost with alloy bracket - Length: 400mm - 20mm offset
$26.99 - $31.99
Origin-8's Pro Fit Alloy Seat Post is made of light and durable forged aluminum that's been anodized and laser etched for a custom look. It also features an adjustable 2-bolt clamp that holds fast and lets you easily dial in your seat position. And, this fine post comes in a variety of diameters to fit almost any bike.
• Aluminum • Coil spring suspension • Adjustable pre-load design • Collar adjustment for play removal • 7/8-inch seat-clamp diameter
• Aluminum • Coil spring provides plush suspension • Adjustable pre-load design • Micro-adjust seat clamp • 450 grams
3D forged one-piece AL6061-T6 construction - Wide saddle clamp design reduces rail stress and flex - Micro-adjust 2 bolt clamp design - 15mm setback - ISO-Mountain safety certified
The V-Drive uses materials and construction that belie its affordable price. Like all our V-Drive SB0 alloy posts, it's 3D forged and CNC machined—this time from 6061 aluminum. It features the same two-bolt Minimal Top Clamp as our more expensive posts, with zero setback. - 3D-forged and CNC-machined 6061 forged alloy - Minimal Top Clamp (MTC) - MTC head - 5mm chromoly hardware - Zero setback - Fits 7mm standard rails and 7x9mm oval rails - 270 grams
Page 1 of 1