To answer a request from Nairo Quintana and the other champions riding Campagnolo, the Bora Ultra 35 has been constructed as the best wheelset out there in terms of performance uphill and on mixed routes. The 35mm profile makes it an extremely light carbon wheel that however guarantees remarkable aerodynamic benefits. Campagnolo offers the Bora Ultra 35 as a clincher, extending the versatility of what is described as the best carbon wheel on the market also to cyclists who prefer the easy management of clinchers. But this is not all as innovative AC3 (All Conditions Carbon Control) Technology means maximum safety when braking in any condition, guaranteeing shorter stopping distances and excellent modularity of braking power. Thanks to its wide, aerodynamic profile, differentiated hub diameter and CULT bearings, all cyclists can now enjoy the same performance Campagnolo guarantees its Pro-Tour champions.
- 35mm carbon profile guarantees maximum lightness and aerodynamics
- Carbon hubs reduce weight for lateral stiffness
- Designed for best results uphill and on the flat
- CULT bearings guarantee up to nine times the smoothness of standard solutions
- Carbon rim and hubs ensure good stiffness and extremely low weight
- Aerodynamic profile spokes ensure maximum air penetration
- Also available in a clincher version, in Bright Label and Dark Label colorways
- CULT bearings are designed to zero oxidation and preserve performance over time
- Exclusive G3 spokes ensure better balancing of the traction force on the wheel, drastically reducing all its stress
|Outer Rim Width||24.2mm|
|Hub||Carbon w/USB Bearings|
|Axle||QR x 130mm|
* Subject to change without notice.