Campagnolo Centaur Brakeset
While the other components of the drivetrain take care of acceleration, the Centaur groupset also offers fantastic control thanks to newly designed brakes weighing around 50 grams less than competitors’ equivalent models. For the cyclist this is a major plus, as they know they can count on the extreme control offered by such powerful and adjustable brakes. Push harder and go faster, Centaur brakes will be your faithful ally as you power to victory.
- Dual pivot front and rear brakes.
- Forged solid aluminum brake arms provide increased stiffness.
- Includes special compound brake pads for optimal braking on both wet and dry surfaces.
- Adjustable pad holders allow for micro adjustment
- Brake Mount Type: Short Reach Caliper (39mm - 49mm)
- Brake Position: Set
- Brake Lever Actuation: Short Pull
- Pad Type: Cartridge
- Weight: 325 grams
|Black / Set||08050046166989||BR18-CEBDP|
|Silver / Set||08050046166996||BR18-CESDP|